- 5.5% or 6.5% interest paid monthly
- Secured against property
- Easy in/Easy out or fixed term
We insist on loans secured by a mortgage over property to protect our Lenders’ interests.
Peer-to-Peer lending does not fall under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Your capital is at risk if the borrower is unable to repay the loan. Read more about how we manage risk.
What we offer
You can invest: £25,000 or more
Choose your type of loan: You can choose either a fixed term loan of up to 5 years’ duration or an Easy In/Easy Out loan (3 months’ notice either way).
Our interest rates:
- 5.5%: applicable to fixed term loans of 1 or 2 years with a maximum LTV of 50%
- 6.5%: applicable to fixed term or Easy In/Easy Out loans with a maximum LTV of 60%
How it works
- Apply via our online application form specifying any preferences or areas of interest
- Choose either ‘Greenlight Lending’ and leave us to automatically commit your funds to first available lending or choose from the list of available lending opportunities on our Lender website
- Choose whether to lend to one Borrower or to a number of separate Borrowers
- Solicitors are appointed to perfect security before releasing your funds to Borrowers
- We aim to complete lending within 7-10 calendar days from a Borrower application being made, although timescales will often depend on the conduct of other parties.