The economic recovery following COVID-19 requires local authorities to dig deep and support their local businesses as best they can. One of the ways Cheltenham Borough Council and Forest of Dean District Council are doing this, is by making funding available to their local businesses over the short and medium term, working with FOLK2FOLK to deliver secured loans.
If you’re a Cheltenham or Forest of Dean based business, and you’re looking for funding from £50,000 to start, grow, develop or diversify your business, you could be eligible for an interest-only business loan funded by your Council.
- Business loans from £50,000
- Borrow from 6 months – 5 years
- Rates typically 0.54% p.m.
- Interest-only loans
- Loans must be secured against land or property
How to apply:
- For more information about business loans via FOLK2FOLK, find out how to get a loan.
- If you’re ready, you can apply for a loan now.
- If you’d like to talk to us to find out if you’re eligible you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01566 773296.
(Note: Non-Council funded loans are also available for eligible businesses throughout Gloucestershire.)